Friday, April 18, 2008

Wonderful Sabbath!


Ahh, it is almost Sabbath again. After a busy stressful week, I have gotten a very bad cold. This has forced me to stay in my room and try to get over it as much as possible. All I can say is that God is so good! The weather has been perfect these past few days giving me chance to study outside and try to bake the bugs out of my system.

Not only that, it is almost Sabbath now. I think that God really knew what He was doing when He gave us the Sabbath. We can recuperate mentally, emotionally, and spiritually all while we are spending time with Him. I really don't know what I'd do without the Sabbath! Again, God is good!

2 comments:

Christen said...

"Bake the bugs out of [your] system". . .I love it! And yes, I don't know what I'd do without Sabbath either. You know, something fascinating just happened today in regards to that. I'll have to tell you soon. :)

Jan Robert (Robby) Heiberg said...

Praise the Lord for the Sabbath day! I completely agree. I'm praying you'll get well soon.